Makes you Sickle-cell
Published Friday, January 27, 2006 by WhiteFade | E-mail this post
me n sushi were googling flowers today for the hell of it. well, she needed a lotus flower for her art project and i just like to bullshit around. i looked up my favorites, hibiscus, lotus, and iris, and susie told me her fav was lotus too (which might explain why one completely covers the small of her back in tatoo form - yeah, she's so hot). anyways, i was trying to remember autumn's favorite, and remember what it looked like but not its name. finally after masterful technorati searching, i found "calla lily" images. this was one i did not expect:

seriously...who came up with that and what guy would pee in that?
well autumn, this one's for you kid. *muah!
Check out the rest of my flower toilets at my website. You have never shitted until you've shitted into our RoseBowl (TM)
OMG!! That is by far the tackiest, most obscene thing I have ever seen!! I can't believe you put my name on that...I'm disgusted with you!
and yet...you still choose to hang out with me. i'm touched...really... =)