the Light in my mind is coming back.



You Should've Been Here Last Night!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Quotes of the night - no explanations, no nothing:
"It's like a smoking jacket for your HAND!" - jeremy to carisima

"And then the first time i touched an udder was when i was 5..." - sarah

"Miss Personality Three Years in A Row! HOLLA!!!!" - autumn

"Look you guys, I don't like tuna, I don't like to fish - that's why I ask my girls to shower..."
"No, but i was ALONE with them. --- That's the first time I felt like a victim." - carisima

"And I'm kinda homophobic - but wow..." - jeremy

"waa waa...KISS MY ASS!!!" - carisima

sarah: my deal is that when you're married - you're husband is still looking at porn.
autumn: what! not WITH you?!!!!

"How many times do you want me to pump it before I shoot you?" - autumn's bro

"uhh...Do you ever have to stretch your laughing muscle?" - jeremy

and the pure unadulterated fun moment of the night:
The Time We Played Jenga With 2 Wine Corks.
jen-ga jen-ga JEN-GA JEN-GA....
WOOOOOO!!!! YEAH!!!!


2 Responses to “You Should've Been Here Last Night!”

  1. Blogger Mital Patel 

    i really should have been there last night....awwww....you guys are nerds, too. I love it. :)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Holy Poop!!! I laughed so hard just reliving that night!! I'm going to get you a pen and paper pad that you are required to carry around with you at all times!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm WhiteFade
  • From New Mexico, United States
  • i'm just a goofy, happy, cheezy, quiet girl
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3