« Home
I Guess I'm Not the Only One on The Rag »Ray of Light »i know...I KNOW! »Yay! »So Perfect and Round »Random Memory »Had to do this for the Profile - sheesh »Vision Blurring »In a Land of Constant Changing »
All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...
that is the grossest looking thing i've ever seen in my entire life. :)
dude, it cracks me up even more everytime i look at it. it was the worst photoshop job in the world, but man it makes me laugh!
Name (required)
Website
Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link
Powered by Blogger and Blogger Templates
that is the grossest looking thing i've ever seen in my entire life. :)
dude, it cracks me up even more everytime i look at it. it was the worst photoshop job in the world, but man it makes me laugh!