the Light in my mind is coming back.



JEREMY-I Burned Ur Freakin CD!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



haha, i just thought it would be trip for when you opened up my blog, you'd see your name right there in the subject line. that's right, i'm addressing you head on cupcake, you better cowboy up! i can't believe how much time i spent on making 2 cds last night. i was getting my iTunes up to par, that's for sure. anyways, Internet, for those of you who don't know, electronica cds need to be painstakingly made because the human ear doesn't normally take to electronic music. the human ear coos and yearns for live music and instruments and such, and that is totally fine. but like sushi, it is an acquired taste (for me anyway) and we have to train ourselves to enjoy the intricacies and delights of other music, foods, etc.

what i'm really trying to do is, get my friends hooked on their first joint of carefully selected, gonna-go-down-easy electronic music. once they get their first high, i want to be their electronica-contraband crackin-whore dealer as they come crawling back for more.
oh how i love those beats... mmm... tasty.

p.s. you would like techno if you had robot ears.


2 Responses to “JEREMY-I Burned Ur Freakin CD!!!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I just bought my robot ears on Amazon. They'll be here this afternoon, then I'll be ready for Electronica. Wow, i was raised on a farm and I'm about to have robot ears. I think it suggests something about the duality of man...the Jungian thing. And if you never heard Private Joker utter those lines in Full Metal Jacket, the go out and rent it.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I have a new favorite album and its name is "I didn't get pretty overnight" by Sarah Salik

    PS click on my name for my new favorite website

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm WhiteFade
  • From New Mexico, United States
  • i'm just a goofy, happy, cheezy, quiet girl
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3