the Light in my mind is coming back.



Comments to Last Post


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Mital on 7:53 AM
That's a really beautiful entry, my Sarah. :) Have a really good day and enjoy the time you spend with people you care about and who care about you. Blessings are abundant, we just fail to see them as anything but our right when we should be acknowledging them as gifts. And where our sense of time is imperfect, God's is like clockwork. Trust that, he knows exactly where you belong. I love you!

Tyra on 12:24 PM
Mital's basically a genious.....especially about the fact that we tend to feel that blessings are our right and that we dont recognize them for what they are. God does know exactly where you are right now. He knows all the thoughts and desires of your heart and even if you cant see it, he's working on your behalf. so you can be sure that you are, right now, exactly where you belong... and that you contribute something to your surroundings and relationships that no one else can, because you are you. Love ya!!

---------------------------------------

God has never been so apparent to me as He is now.
Look at this - look at the comments my friends leave.
God is so real - and He makes it known every single day.

I love you guys for being able to do that. I love you both so much.
Thank God He put you in my life.
I love Him for that too. =)


0 Responses to “Comments to Last Post”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm WhiteFade
  • From New Mexico, United States
  • i'm just a goofy, happy, cheezy, quiet girl
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3