the Light in my mind is coming back.



An Email from My Brother


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



i love this email - gives me such a self-esteem boost. and everything he says is hilarious - especially about mital deceiving her neighbors; for us who know mital - that's some funny shit. begin ego boost...now:

dearest sarah, don't worry about dearest simon, he has chilleth in iraq for a coupla days. word. i checked out your blog, it is sweet. i am gonna start my own soon. and it'll be tight. i'll give it to you when i set it up and shit. i liked what you wrote about me, it all makes sense. i really do bring the family together, but it only works when i have you to back me up. i can't just go up to dad and make some funny sounds...he'll be like...okay beta. you have to be there to continue the laughter. anyway the whole seth keeping his hat on thing...fucking hilarious. hahahahahaha that shit is funny. and yeah he will have to keep his hat on. me and him are gonna get a place in lubbock. hahha it'll be tight. oh yeah i found some tobacco for jeremy...they have fucked up flavors here, it probably has crack in it...i'll let him take the first puff. hahhaha
anyway, as for mital, tell her congrats...i hope she does well on the corporate ladder, stepping on people and deceiving her neighbors to gain the advantage and hopefully land some stock options in her salary.....i just laid down her life huh....it all comes down to stock options...biiiaaatch. anyway i'm gonna jam....peace out cub scout

your bro in arms, simon


1 Responses to “An Email from My Brother”

  1. Blogger Mital Patel 

    awww, that's so sweet. I love how you and your brother have bonded. And I am not a deceiver, you turds. :) I get stock options b/c I'm good, not manipulative. Because I'm extremely focused, not a bitch. Mwah-ha-ha. Love you.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm WhiteFade
  • From New Mexico, United States
  • i'm just a goofy, happy, cheezy, quiet girl
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3