the Light in my mind is coming back.



Huh? I Work Now?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



mital woke me up this morning trying to figure out a weekend i could go down to Ft. Worth and go apartment shopping with her. i was so freaking groggy from the night before i could barely understand what she was saying, but i totally caught this part:

"Well, why don't we go Friday, and have Saturday, and you can leave Sunday...
OH CRAP! We can't do that! I'll probably have to WORK on Friday!!!"

even i had forgotten that she's got a job now.

ah, my mital. finally working.
now if that idea would just sink in and stay in...
HA!


1 Responses to “Huh? I Work Now?”

  1. Blogger Mital Patel 

    ha. ha. ha.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm WhiteFade
  • From New Mexico, United States
  • i'm just a goofy, happy, cheezy, quiet girl
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3