the Light in my mind is coming back.



Woo Hoo! My 40th Post!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



so there's some funny quotes from work i need to share. 2 of which come from my boss - who is freakin HILARIOUS!!!

aspen (autumn's sister): "i just wanna pop his legs off like a Barbie"

susie: "he likes 'em old huh?...but i've heard of people like that...they like 'em...ripe."

co-worker: "actually, it costs closer to $900..."
boss: "WELL DATS A LOT'O FITTY CENTS!!!"

and in our project list meeting today, she concluded with:
"Thanks for all your had work guys. I AM, the weakest link! buh-bye."


1 Responses to “Woo Hoo! My 40th Post!!!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Like's em ripe? I can relate...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm WhiteFade
  • From New Mexico, United States
  • i'm just a goofy, happy, cheezy, quiet girl
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3